A Japan-based Nigerian lawyer Barrister Emeka Akaolisa, has slammed Apostle Johnson Suleman, who recently intimated during a sermon in his church that prayed that the COVID19 pandemic never ended as he bought his 3rd jet during the pandemic.
Barrister Akaolisa blasted the renowned minister for being happy about the pandemic which left many lives struggling as the economy backslided.
”My dear Pastor Suleman, you bought first jet, second jet and then the third jet during Coronavirus, when people are dying.
Pastor Suleman, you have three private jets while Auchi is one of the dirtiest places in the world while Nigeria is one of the poorest places in the world and you have mind to buy the first jet, second jet and the third jet during Coronavirus pandemic when people are dying.
What is wrong with Nigerians? When will our mumu do? I am asking this question? These men are just deceiving people.
If you talk to a Japanese man about Heaven he will ask you what is heaven? Because these people understood the truth while we are brainwashing our people that they are going to heaven to enjoy what they can enjoy here, that is the most wicked thing I have ever seen.
During Coronavirus when people are dying, no food. I and my family had to send the money that the government of this country gave us, to my village to buy palliatives for them and to buy medicine and you used your own money to buy private jet. Pastor Suleman, shame onto you!’
Watch the full video below
SEE MORE :
- 26-year-old man allegedly commits suicide in Jos over N300,000 debt
- SO SAD! Nigerian Singer Faze loses twin sister two days to birthday
- Man humiliates girlfriend collects wig and slippers he bought her after seeing her out with another man (video)
- Lady who allegedly ran mad after her boyfriend proposed to her, speaks on the incident
- “It’s important we know what we want and not settle for less” – IK Ogbonna’s Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales