Nigerian superstar and highly acclaimed “African Giant” Burna Boy delivered a breath-taking performance at the 2021 GRAMMY Awards Premiere Ceremony.
Burna Boy won his first ever Grammy at the 63rd edition of the Awards ceremony for Best Global Music Album category with his 2020 project “Twice As Tall”.
At the Premiere ceremony Burna Boy performed a mash-up of “Level Up” and “Onyeka” from his Grammy winning album “Twice As Tall” and “Ye” from his 2018 album “Outside”.
His performance began outside the National Arts Theatre in Lagos. He was joined by a choir dressed in white, before moving into a space decorated with stained glass where he was backed by musicians and dancers in traditional African dress.
The performance finished in a room filled with dry ice and mirrored screens, with the gospel choir returning and more musicians dressed in white joining the action.
Watch Burna Boy’s performance below:
- 63RD GRAMMY AWARDS: List of Nominees and Winners At The Grammy Awards 2021
- “Let this be the year we normalize respecting people’s choices” — Actress, Adesua Etomi
- JOS TOP 10 SONGS OF THE WEEK (WEEK 11 2021)
- Basketmouth to release “Yabasi”, an Original Soundtrack Album to ‘Papa Benji’
- Tekno releases new single titled “Enjoy”
- Son Of Attah releases new EP titled “Don Jazzy Said He Can’t Sign Me”