Nigerian veteran singer Chibuzor Orji aka Faze has lost his twin sister Ifenyinwa just two (2) days to their birthday and it’s been a very sad day for him and his family.
The singer sharing the sad news via his verified Instagram handle, he described it as a sad day for him especially and the rest of the Orji family.
Adding that his family take their strength in knowing that she’ll never have to deal with this “world’s problems anymore.”
‘It’s a sad day. My Twin sister has left me just two days to our birthday. We the Oji family take strength in knowing that she’ll never have to deal with this world’s problems anymore. We know she’s in a better place now.’
It’s very sad to lose a loved one and our prayer is with Faze and his family as we hope they pull through this and the Lord almighty gives them the strength to endure it.
SEE MORE :
- Yung6ix tells Davido and Burna Boy to end “beef” before it gets to another level
- The insecurity in Kaduna is bad and life has no value – Aisha Yesufu calls out Governor El-Rufai
- Check Out Countries That Offer Free Tuition For International Students – [See List]
- ‘insensitive and useless speech’ – Apostle Suleman slams President Buhari
- “That Guy Don Carry My Phone” – SARS Officer Cries Out As Area Boys Frustrate Him (Video)