The Lagos State police command has warned against any form of protest or gathering.
In a statement released by the state police Public Relations Officer on Tuesday, 20th October, reads in part;
“Lagos State Police Command wishes to inform the general public that henceforth, no protest or gathering or possession, under whatever guise, is permitted”.
He said all security agencies have deployed adequate personnel to take charge and enforce the curfew across the state.
Referring to the burning of Orile Police Station.
The spokesman added that, “some of our policemen were critically injured and unconfirmed reports state that one of them is dead”
The command regretted the burning of Orile Police Station.
“Its crystal clear that the End SARS protest has been hijacked by hoodlums who want to run down the state”.
Adejobi declared that the Police Command will resist anarchy and unrest with all powers within the ambit of the law.
- Lagos state government shuts down schools over #ENDSARS protests
- #EndSARS Protesters break into Lagos International Airport (Videos)
- Graphic: Lady allegedly shot in the mouth by police officer in Lagos (video)
- #EndSWAT: Protesters raise over N2m for groundnut seller at Lekki toll gate
- Man allegedly shot dead during the #EndSARS protest in Surulere (video)