Science, religion and culture have different belief on the term, ‘Masturbation’.
What is Masturbation?
Masturbation / Masturbating is the act of stimulating ones self sexually, either through touching or rubbing the genitals or other sensitive areas of the body for sexual pleasure.
Religion and culture has made many people feel guilty about masturbating, because it is seen as a sin against God an against one’s body.
But Science on the other hand, sees masturbation as actually being totally healthy and normal because it helps one in
- releasing sexual tension,
- relaxing and helping them fall asleep,
- improving their mood,
- getting to know their body and what feels good for them sexually,
- relieving menstrual cramps (for the ladies)
- It’s also free from the risk of pregnancy and STIs.
Some Important Facts You Should know About Masturbation
1. Once you start masturbating, it is very difficult to stop.
2. It has so many physiology and mental effect.
3. It makes you tired, sexually insensitive and it interrupts your daily activities.
4. If you masturbate roughly, you can fracture your penis or vagina.
5. Most people masturbate to satisfy their sexual pleasure in the absence of an opposite sex.
6. If you masturbate frequently you can have low sperm count there by making you impotent.
7. 74% of men and 48% of women masturbate daily.
8. Masturbation is harmless but you can experience peeling of the penis or vagina skin but it will heal after some days.
9. If you masturbate frequently it can also cause swelling of the penis or vagina, this is called EDEMA, but the swelling will disappear after some days.
10. Frequent and rough masturbation can lead to prostrate cancer.
11. 53% of women who masturbate use sex toys
12. Most people believe that masturbation reduces stress, makes you happy, makes you satisfied and promotes sleep.
13. 70% of married men masturbate.
14. Masturbation starts from what you see, if you want to stop masturbating control what you watch and see, stay occupied and always remember that you own your body, your body doesn’t own you.
15. I heard its easy, cheap and stress free.