TikTok has become one of the most popular apps among people of all ages, so if you want to reach more people then it’s time to learn how to grow your TikTok account. By growing your TikTok account you will have the opportunity to earn some cash and build a brand on social media – isn’t that awesome? If you haven’t downloaded TikTok yet, what are you waiting for? Download it right now and follow these top 10 ways to gain organic tiktok followers like a pro.
10 WAYS TO GAIN ORGANIC TIKTOK FOLLOWERS LIKE A PRO
1. Create A TikTok Account
The first step to growing your tiktok account is by first having a tiktok account. Creating a new Tiktok account is a very easy and simple process, all you have to do is follow this steps;
- Download the TikTok app from either Google Play or App Store (depending on your mobile device).
- Open the app.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Choose a method you’ll like to use to sign up.
- Fill in the sign up details accordingly and correctly
- verify your email or phone number
- Choose a username
- Choose your interests: TikTok will use this selected interests to recommend and show you videos that you’ll enjoy.
Congratulations. You have successfully created your new TikTok account!
2. Post Creative Contents
Posting creative contents is a good way of attracting new followers as well as retaining old followers. You can post anything you like. For example, some people make their own memes/skits, some sing and some others dance. If you know how to dance, you can make videos of yourself dancing or teaching your audience how to burst some crazy dance moves. There’s no limit to how far such content can go and how many followers it could send running to your account.
3. Be consistent
If you want to grow your account, be consistent. Set a schedule for yourself and stick to it. Personally, I would recommend posting at least 4 times a day. Posting content regularly on TikTok, allows you to reach a wide range of viewers, and your account will receive a check-in from followers and that will build your fanbase.
Make sure that whatever schedule you set for yourself is realistic so you don’t burn out or fall behind. You can get as creative as you want, and post as much as you like per day. You can also set aside certain days of the week where you post specific types of content – make your own rule!
4. Comment and Like Other Users Post
Make sure to engage other tiktokers by liking and commenting on their post and also liking and replying to comments on your post. As a beginner try to comment and like on as many user posts as possible. This will attract other users to your profile and with every video view, comment or like you gain you get up voted in tiktok top charts making it more likely for new users to stumble upon your account.
5. Join Tiktok Trends
One of TikTok’s most attractive features is its ability to follow and interact with relevant trends. By doing so, you will automatically expose your account to many other accounts which will see your content and follow you.
- Duet / stitching popular videos: Do a duet to a TikTok video that’s already viral. People love to see reactions to viral videos. I’ve done it many times and gained new followers that way.
- Use trending sounds: Always use trending sounds to help you grow your account. Having a sound that trends is huge for getting noticed. You’ll receive almost double notifications than if you don’t have trending sounds. Trending sounds are sounds that you see appearing frequently on your For You page being used by different users.
- Using hashtags: You can access trending hashtags by typing #trending at the end of a search. Trending hashtags are perfect for playing into what’s popular—and grabbing attention in an increasingly competitive space. So, don’t be afraid to jump on those trending hashtags and connect with what your followers are searching for!
This can be a great way to get started on social media marketing with little effort. It’s also a good idea to join tags that your target audience is interested in as that may help increase followers as well.
6. Join Grow Parties
If you’re looking for a quickly way to grow your followers, what better way than engaging grow hosts in grow parties.
A Grow party is a livestream in which users are encouraged to follow one another in order to increase their following and make new friends. In grow parties, G4G is for “Grow for Grow,” F4F stands for “Follow for Follow,” C4C stands for “Connect for Connect,” FB stands for “Follow back” and so on.
A Grow host is someone who host “Grow” parties to help people grow their social media account usually via live stream. Some popular grow host are you should connect with if you are looking to grow your account quick are: Otweytwey(@otweytwey), Vera Ijeoma(@veraijeoma1), David Lord(@davidlord09_king1), Bassey Annabel Bassey(@annabelb26), MCEEDRTV_TIKTOKTIPS(@results_headquarters), LionUju(@lionuju), etc.
7. Be An Active Gifter
Being a benevolent gifter is another way to grow your account massively in no time. People, especially on social media tend to follow accounts that hosts giveaways in hopes that one day they too will be beneficiaries to the giveaway. Gifting live streamers or grow host gets you more followers than you can ever imagine. Lets say for example, you run a 30seconds gifting spree in a grow party with over 1k participants, you are definitely going to earn yourself between 200 – 500 followers or more with just your 30seconds gifting spree. Gifting your audience on your own live stream also helps you grow and retain your followers.
8. Follow Popular Tiktok Accounts
Another good way to grow your TikTok account is by following popular/famous tiktokers and also following their followers. The goal is to target active accounts from the thousands of individuals that follow them on a daily basis. Some popular accounts include; Charli D’Amelio, Khaby Lame, Bella Poarch, Addison Rae, Will Smith, Zach King, Kimberly Loaiza, TikTok, CZN Burak, Dixie D’Amelio and others.
- Ones you go to the official page of any of this famous tiktokers, follow them.
- Tap on “Followers”. The accounts following them will be displayed to you starting from the accounts that recently followed to the last follower. Accounts that recently followed are usually still online at that time and will probably follow back if you follow them.
- Follow as many accounts as you can, starting from the top of the list. Advisably follow at most 20 accounts at a time to avoid being shadow banned or jailed making you unable to follow accounts for the next 24hours.
- Sit back, relax, and wait for the results once you’ve followed enough accounts.
9. Collaborate With Other Users
If you want your videos to get more views, and as a result grow your account, then collaborating with other users on videos is a great way to grow your audience. They don’t have to be famous Tiktokers, anyone can make or be featured in a video. Just look for someone who has a similar style and bring them into your next project. Collaborations with other users is a great way for you to give each other exposure by helping out and pushing each other. The best part about collaborations are that most of them don’t even cost money and you get an original video.
10. Promote Your Account
Promoting your account is important if you want it to grow. You can use social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to promote your account. It’s also a good idea to contact popular users and tell them about your channel. You can even invite these users to collaborate with you! Just make sure you watch their video first before messaging them!
Earn followers with Addmefast:
Addmefast is FREE Social Media Marketing and promotion platform that will help you grow your social presence. Here you get points for liking, following, subscribing, or viewing other people’s social media accounts. With the points you earn, you can submit your own social media account and get likes, follows, subscribers and viewings on your page.
Addmefast.com helps you get more followers, subscribers, views, likes, shares, streams on social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Telegram, TikTok, Likee, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Twitch, Ask.fm, VK and even increase your website traffic with WebSite Hits (autosurf).
Register a free Addmefast account from here
Watch the video below to learn how to earn tiktok followers on Addmefast