In my previous post I explained ‘How to Swap USDT for another Cryptocurrency on Binance‘. In case you missed it, tap on the link ☝️ to catch up.
On this post I’ll be explaining two things;
- How to send BNB from Binance exchange to Trust Wallet
- How to swap tokens on Trust wallet .
Without further ado, get your writing materials ready lets get started.
HOW TO SEND BNB FROM BINANCE TO TRUST WALLET
1. On your trust wallet, select ‘Smart Chain’ (Not BNB), it’s still BNB but under the BSC network.
2. Click on Receive and Copy the wallet address
3. Go back to Binance and select BNB from your Wallet
4. Click withdraw
5. Paste your address, Click Network and select BEP20 (BSC)
6. Input the amount and click withdraw.
In few minutes, your Trust wallet ‘Smart Chain’ will receive the BNB.
HOW TO SWAP TOKENS ON TRUST WALLET
A lot of people do not know that you can Swap tokens directly on your Trust wallet without going through the browser and PancakeSwap or any other exchange (or they don’t pay attention to it).
Trust wallet has a built in decentralized exchange (DEX) that can be found at the bottom of your screen.
You can swap your BNB to tokens that is currently trading on PancakeSwap. Get some tokens without going through the Dapp browser.
Here is how it works:
1. Tap on the DEX tab to enter the Swap menu. You will see the “You Pay” and “You Get” selection screen.
2. Next, choose the BEP20 token that you want to get. We will try to get some CAKE.
3. The “You Pay” is usually on BNB by default
4. In the “You Get” selection, click the currency & search for ‘CAKE’
5. Select the CAKE with Bep20
6. Input the Amount you want to swap
7. Wait for Confirmation. The transaction will just take a few seconds. You now have successfully swapped some BNB to CAKE BEP20.
NOTE THAT: Only selected Tokens are available for direct swapping in the Trust Wallet. If the token is not available in Trust, you can swap them using an external DEX from the Dapp browser.