Falz releases official music video for ‘Johnny’
Popular Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, also known by his stage name as Falz, has been in the forefront of the #EndSARS and #EndPoliceBrutality movement. He has led protests on the streets, on social media platforms, even went ahead to talk about it in an interview with American news-based television channel, CNN.
The rapper, lawyer and activist doesn’t seem to the backing out of the movement as he also tells the story in his most recent music video for ‘Johnny‘.
The video highlights the gruesome police brutality on Nigerian youths, End SARS protesters and the Lekki tollgate shooting.
Johnny is the first track off Falz’s 2019 album, ‘Moral Instruction‘.
The video was directed by Olu The Wave.
- #ENDSARS: “Mr President, What our Country is today is a reflection of your leadership” Genevieve Nnaji writes open letter to Buhari
- “No more protests in Lagos” – Police declares
- “My Decision Brought Great Peace To Nigeria” – Goodluck Jonathan
- Expect consequences of #EndSARS protest in two weeks – NCDC
- United States Government finally reacts to shootings of #EndSARS protesters by Nigerian military
- The insecurity in Kaduna is bad and life has no value – Aisha Yesufu calls out Governor El-Rufai
- #EndSARS: “My hairstyle being a musician makes me the ultimate prey” – Omah Lay
- #ENDSARS: Falz to join Runtown to protest this Thursday
- Wizkid – ‘True Love’ Featuring Projexx & Tay Iwar Mp3 Complete Lyrics