The woman who was captured in a viral video being humiliated by her fiancé has spoken up on the incident.
Over the weekend, the lady was at Jabi Lake Mall with a man when her fiancé walked up to them, confronted her, then snatched the wig he bought her from her head. He also took her slippers and her engagement ring and stormed off. (SEE THE FULL STORY HERE)
In a new video posted online, the lady admitted that her man overreacted by collecting all he gave her but she begged Nigerians to stop alleging that she was cheating on her fiancé.
She said she was not caught in a compromising position and doesn’t want Nigerians giving her a bad name.
She begged people not to drive her to depression. She added that she now understands why people commit suicide.
Watch the video below.
SEE MORE :
- Lady who allegedly ran mad after her boyfriend proposed to her, speaks on the incident
- “Did you sleep with me or not?” – Pregnant woman drags man in public over pregnancy
- “It’s important we know what we want and not settle for less” – IK Ogbonna’s Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales
- SO SAD! Nigerian Singer Faze loses twin sister two days to birthday
- “You Bought Your 3rd Private Jet Yet Auchi Is One Of The Dirtiest Places In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lawyer Slams Apostle Suleman (VIDEO)
- “We are also going through hell in America” – Nollywood Actress, Bukky Wright laments (video)