Nigerian singer, Davido, has achieved a milestone with the visuals of his hit single, Fall, as the music video becomes the first Afrobeat music video to hit 200million views on YouTube.
The music video which was directed by DAPS and was released on the video sharing platform in June of 2017, was the first Afrobeats video to cross a 100 million, 150 million and now 200 million views on YouTube.
Reacting to the this new achievement, Davido said he remembered making the music as a joke with his producer, Kiddominant.
He also acknowledged Daps the video director and appreciated his fans for the support.
“…. I remember me and @kiddominant making this record as a joke … well this ain’t nothing to laugh at ! @flexgoddaps God is good and thanks to all of you supporting me ever since m the start .. I appreciate every single one of you”
…. I remember me and @kiddominant making this record as a joke … well this ain’t nothing to laugh at ! @flexgoddaps ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️God is good and thanks to all of you supporting me ever since m the start .. I appreciate every single one of you ❤️🥰 https://t.co/ukyaM1zyjF
— Davido (@davido) April 5, 2021
FALL since it’s release in 2017 has had:
– Over 40M Spotify Streams
– Gold Certifications in USA and CANADA
– Over 200M views on YouTube
– Longest Charting Nigerian Song in Billboard History
Watch Davido’s fall belo:
- After 10 years of begging, Davido finally gets to use his name on Instagram
- Davido talks about Fatherhood, Life with Chioma & Music In Latest Interview with Ebuka
- “Nobody can be on top forever” – Davido
- “I am the biggest” – Davido brags in his latest interview
- Yung6ix tells Davido and Burna Boy to end “beef” before it gets to another level