Father. Fiancé. International superstar.
Since his late teenage years, Davido has been on a nonstop rollercoaster in the limelight; finding love, building a family, making friends – and a few ‘enemies’ too – and breaking records while he’s been at it. For nearly a decade, it’s been a round-the-clock full-time job of being an international superstar, and Davido’s been covering all the shifts.
Following his 5-month break from the spotlight, Davido sits down with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu to discuss his near-decade-long career as the “reigning king of Afropop”. In part one of this tell-all Blackbox Interview, Davido digs deep and talks fatherhood, life with his fiancé Chioma, childhood memories and his late mom’s impact on his music.
Watch the first episode below:
- Fans gift Mercy Eke two plots of land as birthday present (video)
- Catch Laycon as he talks about his #BBNaija journey in a chat with Ebuka
- A Twitter user explains how her best friend duped her of her N1million
- Tems latest single “Damages” hits Number One On Apple Nigeria, Ahead Of Wizkid & Davido
- Unforgettable Moments from the #BBNaija ‘Lockdown’ Finale