Blue Ivy has been pictured sipping from her Grammy Award plaque.
The American singer won the award for the ‘Best Music Video’ category for her role in ‘Brown Skin Girl’ at the 63rd Grammy Award, alongside her mum, Beyoncé and Nigerian singer, Wizkid and Saint Jhn.
Beyonce took to her Instagram page to share photo’s of herself with her award plaques also shared a photo of her daughter, Blue Ivy, posing with her first ever Grammy. The 9-years-old was spotted drinking from the award plaque.
See her post below,
Blue Ivy is the first-born daughter of musicians Beyoncé and Jay-Z Carter, she became the youngest winner of a BET Award at the age of eight when she won the BET Her Award in 2020 for her collaboration on “Brown Skin Girl”. At age 9 she received the Grammy Award for Best Music Video for the same song, becoming the second youngest person to win a Grammy Award.
- Watch Burna Boy’s breath-taking Performance At The 2021 Grammy Awards Premiere Ceremony
- 63RD GRAMMY AWARDS: List of Nominees and Winners At The Grammy Awards 2021
- Wizkid wins first Grammy Awards for ‘Brown Skin Girl’ with Beyonce
- Burna Boy Wins Grammy for Best Global Music Album
- “Let this be the year we normalize respecting people’s choices” — Actress, Adesua Etomi